Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is the last time I stay home on a Saturday night.

I stayed home tonight even though it was a pretty nice Saturday evening. My friends were all busy and one is actually in Marawi City arranging stuff for his wedding. So I ended up just lying on the sofa and watching Epic Movie on Star Movies.

Oh my God.

Two hours of my life gone forever, used up watching a pointless, unfunny movie. Nooooooo!!!

I could have sworn my IQ fell a few points just watching the damn thing. However, I think that's okay since I still have a lot of it to spare. Hehehehe. Ooooh.. My YQ (yabang quotient) hasn't been affected. Excellent.

No, I'm not drunk.








3 reasons why I didn't change the channel.

1. I was too lazy to get up and change the channel.
2. The remote is missing too.
3. other people were watching.

3 comments:

docabe said...

JP!! Leonard was watching the same movie last night and I swear he was laughing his guts out and enjoyed it so much. Type of movie a person prefers is therefore inversely proportional to IQ.

jp said...

I guess it was funny pero hindi yun ang funny na gusto ko e.

Unknown said...

bola! im was in manila ... scanned pictures for the wedding invitation website and slide show for the wedding :P

i feel for you man ... pero akala ko gustong lumabas ni red at asling??

YQ mmmm di ba Yucky Quotient yun :P

dbale labas tayo sunday 13 July... uwi na ako 14 e.