Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm currently hooked on...

God help me, but to my shame, I'm currently hooked on that stupid Brian Gorrell blog. It's the blog of an Aussie gay fag guy and about how he was scammed out of his money by his a-hole socialite boyfriend. It must be the skewering of a piece of shit socialite that's making me come back to it every day. Just like the time I got hooked on the Malu Fernandez scandal (what a pig!), the entertainment I get from reading these crappy socialites getting dumped on by their fellow Pinoys is simply amazing.

Other things I'm hooked on:
1. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - too bad the 1st season is over and the next season is still in October
2. Battlestar Galactica Season 4 - the best show on TV!


Things I should start:

1. studying for the USMLE.
2. Catch up on House MD and CSI (CSI Las Vegas. I'd rather die than watch CSI Miami)
3. Watch that Heroes show everybody is telling me to watch.
4. Watch that Lost show everybody is telling me to watch
5. Watch that Grey's Anatomy show everybody.. NOOOOO! NEVER!!!
6. Be kind to my patients.

No comments: