Friday, September 28, 2007

The Bilog Blog Picks a Fight. Issue 1.

Something I saw on the internet pissed me off today. In one of the friendster clone-websites I joined (this one supposedly for book lovers) a person I was connected to gave this review about the book "Soulmates, Karma and Reincarnation" by local woowoo idiot Jaime Licauco:

"either we believe it or not ,, there are some facts that prove about reincarnation... try this book and let's talk bout some experience (if you believe in such thing as karma, reincarnation and soulmate) "

Something in the above statement made me want to provoke a fight. (Guess what it was?! Hahahaha!!) So I added a comment to her little review:

"What facts prove reincarnation?"

I'm waiting for her to reply. I'll keep you losers posted.
___________________________________________________________________

Note: I don't believe in reincarnation. What I do believe is that any Christian or someone with a good education who believes in reincarnation is an idiot.


Next Issue: The Bilog Blog picks a fight with Losers who like The Da Vinci Code.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, jaime licauco is a man. Maybe you thought he was gay, like you. It takes one to know one, right? Hwrekhekhek. Sori pare, wala din ako magawa e.

Will said...

maybe you could ask the reviewer what he/she was in the past life. ten to one she has been... cleopatra. Me, I think I was an employee.